1) What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or blog?
- When ordering or registering or contacting ‘us’ on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2) When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
3) How do we use your information?
- We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions and correctly despatch orders.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4) The type of information we collect.
• Your Computers IP Address.
• Browser Type.
• The pages you visit on our site.
• Personal Details that identify you, your contact and delivery address.
5) How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
6) We do NOT store Credit Card or Secure Payments information on this website.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
7) Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your own browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies (turn off cookies), some features of the site may be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
8) Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
9)Third party links
We sometime include or offer third party products or services on our website to enhance your shopping and user experience. Links to third party sites such as facebook™ and Instagram™ may capture information about your visit to our website. We do not have any ability to control the user experience or content therein provided by third party websites – therefor we do not take any responsibility for those user experiences or advertising deliveries that are part of those experiences. You have the right to reject third party advertising and user experiences as you deem to be appropriate to your own preferences.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We reserve the right to enable Google AdSense and Remarketing on our site and to the right to disable these Ad features any time in future.
11) Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in all international compliant websites and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various global privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
• We will notify the users via email within 10 business days
• We will notify the users via in site notification within 3 business days
• We will not be liable for any failure to disclose such breaches in a timely manner or as noted above.
12) We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
13) Contacting Us
Homestead Foods Ltd
5B Homestead Drive
Phone: +64 9 527 3852